LeFevre (123 ft long) built in Oshkosh in 1900; sold to a group in Sandusky, Ohio. Oshkosh Furniture Company factory was located on Ceape, being established in 1883. Between 1903 -1905, the company went out of business. 1905 City Directory lists location as being vacant. Dunham-Fulton Gun Co. was established as the Dunham Gun Co. in 1892 by J.W. Dunham. The company became the Dunham-Fulton Gun Co. in 1902 when partnership was formed with J.W. Fulton. The company last appeared in the 1966 City Directory. The company was located on Main St.